Friday, July 2, 2010

30 Frickin' Years Old!

Even when I was young, 30 seemed like the golden age. You’re practically done at that point, you just sit back and relax. I have always been focused, but my goal was a doctorate by age 30. I had pictured myself sitting in a small house with a rescued pit bull. Never did I expect to be where I am today.

I blame my husband. He tricked me into falling in love with him and starting a family! I couldn’t be happier.

What have I accomplished?

I finished law school.

Why not throw in a master’s degree too.

I had Eliza naturally... IMG_0008

I married the absolute best, brightest, amazing, sweet, charming and handsome man in the entire world. The very soon to be doctor Mark!
_MG_7095

We rescued and rehabilitated a pit bull named Slappy. I found a black lab mix in the street, adopted her and named her Pokey.
IMG_0020IMG_0014

We successfully fostered over 40 homeless dogs in our home until they were adopted!
100_0291100_3326

We bought this kick ass house and partially renovated it. The rest is waiting for a dual income!
garden and dogs 022

I moved half way across the country to experience something new and different.

I have been to Europe and Asia.
100_4242

My husband and I have traveled through so many states and have seen so many amazing things in this great country!
Sun Studios: It was so hot...
Painted Desert:
100_4932
Omaha:
100_2818
Florida:
100_1752

I have been a cheerleader for my husband’s trek through chiropractic school. I cant wait until he finishes!


I am dying to find out what is next. 30 is going to open a million doors. I worked hard to get here, now is my chance to enjoy it…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hell yeah! I know it's not normally my style to say this, but you go girl!!