Friday, May 28, 2010

200th Post, and of course its of Eliza!



Eliza will be 6 weeks old on Sunday and I cannot believe I am going back to work on Tuesday. She has changed so much in the last few weeks and I am starting to figure her out, and at the same time I am completely perplexed.

She gets bored now! Weird, I have to show her things.
DSC00579

She stays awake for hours at a time, and I don't really know what to do with her.

She cries at night between the hours of 8-11 and I cannot calm her to save my life.

She goes like 5 days without pooping!!! Why???

I feel like a bad mom for being happy about going back to work. I think Ill be a better mom though because I will be much more engaging and ready to play with her all the time. Some days when I was home all day and night with her, I just wanted to hand her off and walk away. Mommy guilt sucks.

The worst thing ever... OUR CAMERA BROKE! The brand new camera we bought in January to prepare for her birth fell off my nightstand, in the case, and it broke the screen. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't covered by the warranty and we cannot afford another camera... what to do?

No comments: