Friday, October 23, 2009

14 Weeks!


Young Lemons
Originally uploaded by Daygo D.
We have just hit the 14 week mark. I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER! I played volleyball for the first time in over a month last night and it felt good to be outside. I have started walking with Mark and the dogs regularly and its been nice. I had lunch with some good friends from law school who have similar views of parenting and birth as Mark and I and I am really looking forward to talking more with them and letting our kids play together once they're born.

From a pregnancy website: "Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him -- a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches -- about the size of a lemon -- and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces." -babycenter.com

No comments: